Scholarship and Youth Tour Applications are now available for 2020

All 2020 Student Scholarships & Youth Tour Applications Are Available!!

Applications can be found here on our website under "forms and applications", in our office at 60 Pine St Clements, or with your school's Guidance Counselor.  

Youth Tour Trip to Washington D.C. Deadline is March 6th, 2020

Basin Electric $1000.00 Scholarship Deadline is February 7, 2020

Operation Round-Up Student Scholarship Deadline is March 6th, 2020


REC 2020 Annual Meeting-THURSDAY, April 2nd

Come to the Annual Meeting at the Wabasso Community Center on Thursday, April 2nd starting at 1:00 pm.  Each membership attending will receive an annual meeting gift and enjoy a hot beef sandwich lunch served by Baune's Catering.  You will also be entered into our Drawing for Door Prizes.